tcu elite dance team
We are raising $8,500 to help with expenses to make the most of our season! Your SUPPORT will help us continue our passion for dance.
Who are we?TCU Elite Dance is a strictly competitive collegiate team that competes at the local and national level. We focus on the technical aspect of dance, specifically in lyrical, jazz, and contemporary. Not only do we compete in several dance competitions, our dancers can also be found doing fundraisers and performing both on and off campus. We are very thankful to our wonderful supporters both at TCU and local businesses and look forward to the coming year!
Megan McDonald founded the team in 2009, and in the team's inaugural season, they took home 1st runner up at ADTS in Denton, Texas, and placed 7th in NDA Collegiate National Finals in addition to winning 1st in the "Challenge Cup." During the 2018-2019 season, TCU Elite won second place in Division 1A Jazz at the ADTS National Championships! Elite has attended USA Nationals in Anaheim, California, and placed in the Top 5 for the 2015-2018 years. This past year, the team placed 3rd in the Nation, making TCU dance team history!
Where will the money go?
- This funding will support expenses required this year to continue dancing such as uniforms and apparel, shoes, master classes, and more. Below are the highest expenses we will incur during this season:
- Uniforms and Apparel: $5,000
- Costumes: $1,500
- Shoes: $500
- Pictures and Videography: $1,000
- Master Classes: $500
The team performed at the Men's Basketball game in January.
The team had the opportunity to spend the day in Disneyland while traveling to California for their Nationals Competition.
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to only donate money to help us succeed! Please share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Every little bit helps!
- Please support us and help us achieve our goal of bringing home a national championship-thank you!