Support the Two-Time National Indoor and Big 12 Conference Champions!
Support your National Indoor and Big 12 Champions and give directly to the TCU Men’s Tennis team!Charitable gifts will go towards creating success on and off the court as the Horned Frogs compete this season! Help us meet our goal of $30,000 to create opportunities and ways for our student-athletes to excel and remain as leaders in the Big 12 Conference. This includes (but not limited to):
- Creating new recruiting opportunities and advantages
- Scheduling stronger out-of-conference matchups
- Top of the line equipment
- Increased tournament and travel opportunities
- And most importantly…. Enhancing the overall TCU student-athlete experience!
ABOUT THE MEN’S TENNIS PROGRAMThe team is enjoying its best start to a season under Head Coach David Roditi in the modern era of TCU Tennis. The Horned Frogs have won 15 consecutive matches to begin a season for just the second time in the 49-year history of the program. TCU's longest season-opening winning streak came in its seventh year of existence, when the Horned Frogs rattled off 26 straight victories from September 1980-March 1981 under legendary head coach Tut Bartzen.
- TCU received the top spot in the ITA team rankings for the 12th time in program history on March 21, 2023.
- The Horned Frogs regained the No. 1 overall ranking on Feb 21, 2023 after capturing the ITA Indoor National Championship.
- TCU garnered its first No. 1 ranking in program history on March 2, 2022, and received seven of a possible 16 No. 1 rankings throughout the season.
- In total, 10 of the last 16 No. 1 ITA team rankings dating back to 2022 have been in possession of TCU.
FIND US HERE:
The Men’s Tennis team would not succeed at the highest level in collegiate athletics without the support from our loyal Horned Frogs! We appreciate all you do for the team, and hope to always make you proud on and off the court.
For more information on athletic development at TCU, please visit the TCU Frog Club website at tcufrogclub.com.